My Mom and Brent are too good to me. We've all had a wonderful year! Mom is still working at General Dynamics. She joined "The Blue Thong Society" this year, and manages to get into all kinds of trouble with the girls. She also adopted a little sister recently and really enjoys that as well. She still treats me like I'm 15 and worries like crazy about me, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you Mommy! Brent is hard at work as usual. However he still manages to keep up with me riding rollar coasters and driving snowmobiles up Whistler Mountain. I was very impressed! Hes been such a blessing in my life and thank God for bring him to me everyday!
Mom and Brent
My Mom and Brent are too good to me. We've all had a wonderful year! Mom is still working at General Dynamics. She joined "The Blue Thong Society" this year, and manages to get into all kinds of trouble with the girls. She also adopted a little sister recently and really enjoys that as well. She still treats me like I'm 15 and worries like crazy about me, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you Mommy! Brent is hard at work as usual. However he still manages to keep up with me riding rollar coasters and driving snowmobiles up Whistler Mountain. I was very impressed! Hes been such a blessing in my life and thank God for bring him to me everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment